Olsen Aventures

kelli instagram-001 kelli pinterest-001 kelli youtube-001 kelli contact-001

November Favourite's.

Dec 5, 2020

 Here are some things I've been loving lately.

1. Graphic tee's. The more oversized, the better. I just feel like they give you the opportunity to showcase your personality and the things you love. Here are a few of my fave's.

I love wearing them with leggings or biker shorts (in the summer)

or with jeans and a half tuck

or with a little knot.

2. The book "Untamed" by Glennon Doyle. If you haven't read it. Go read it right now. I'm telling you,  it will change your life. So so good. 


3. Essie gel polish. I'm not one that goes to get my nails done all the time but I do like to have polish on them every now and then. I love the Essie brand and now they have the gel that you can buy to put on top of the colour. Its easy to do, less expensive, and mine usually last me a couple of weeks. Sometimes I have to do minor touch ups. I love the colours they have too. I just tried their fast drying polish and I really love that too.


4. I just found this little makeup caddy at the dollar store and I love it. It turns too and is so convenient to have sitting on my bathroom counter. I think I paid $4 for it. I also bought one for McKenna.




5. My briogeo scalp revival shampoo and conditioner. I feel like with all the dry shampoo that I put on my head I could use a good scalp cleaning here and there. I love this shampoo and conditioner so much. The texture, the smell. It feels so good on my head. I bought it at Sephora so its a bit pricey, but it lasts forever because I only use it a couple of times a month. It just gives my scalp a nice refresh.


6. My glossier lip balm dotcom. This stuff is the best. They have a bunch of different flavours. I ordered it right off the glossier website and got 3 for $42. I'm pretty sure I got free shipping or it wasn't very much. It is so moisturizing and feels so good on my lips. I feel like my lips are so dry in the winter so these are perfect. They also come in the cutest packaging.


7. I've talked about the Beehive boutique before. They are located in Calgary and carry natural products. I love a lot of their products. I recently got this lotion and it is my new favourite. White chocolate mint. OMG. It is so delicious and I love the consistency too.


8. I got these sip cups off of amazon. They had a million different colours and they just look so sleek with the bamboo lid. I got these two neutral colours and they are one of my new fave accessory. Plus I'm drinking more water. An added bonus.


9. You know I love my candle's. I also love shopping local at Ebony & Ivory. They make soy based candle's with essential oils. The bath and body works one's give me a headache and I can't use them anymore. My favourite thing about these is you don't even have to light them and I can smell them so nicely. And the best part is, I don't get a headache from them. I'm loving my Fall one's so much.


10. And lastly I love the Libby app. Its a library app and it sync's with your local library card. It so easy and convenient to borrow a book and have it to read right then and there without having to leave your house. It works the same way as going to the library. You check it out with your card and then you have it for 3 weeks and then you return it. If there is a book I want to read I always check the app first before I go out and buy it. So handy and free.


I love sharing new and good products. Let me know if you use any of these thing as well. We can share in the joy of how good they are.

No comments:

Post a Comment