Olsen Aventures

kelli instagram-001 kelli pinterest-001 kelli youtube-001 kelli contact-001

17 Years.

Dec 2, 2020

 Ryan and I just celebrated our 17th anniversary. Kinda blows my mind. We had originally planned to go to Inveremere for the weekend but with all the new Covid restrictions decided it would be better to stay closer to home. We ended up staying one night in Waterton which is one of our favourite places. I was actually surprised that I handled the change so well. I wasn't mad or upset. I didn't even complain. I guess I'm evolving in my old age. Learning how to just roll with the punches. Honestly I'm just grateful we got to do anything at all. It was the perfect little getaway. We enjoyed our time together reconnecting, and enjoyed being in nature. It always breathe's life back into my soul. I am so grateful for Ryan and the life we continue to build together. There's no one I'd rather be with on this adventure we call life. 

























1 comment :