Olsen Aventures

kelli instagram-001 kelli pinterest-001 kelli youtube-001 kelli contact-001

Halloween 2020

Nov 3, 2020

 If you've been following me for awhile then you would know that Halloween is my least favourite holiday. Not going to lie, was secretly hoping it would be cancelled because of Covid. The kids love it though, and I usually end up enjoying it too. I just don't put anything extra into this holiday at all. We scrounge for costumes and I try to make it good for the kids. This year the girls got to dress up for dance. Each night was a different theme. Here are some of their cute costumes.


On Wednesday's we wear pink




McKenna wanted to be a pineapple and I was pretty proud of myself for creating her headpiece and the t-shirt. 


Hayley being my model while M was at dance

I got to work at the school on the day of the Halloween party which was fun. I dressed up as Minnie Mouse but didn't get a picture. This was my favourite treat from one of the students.


On Halloween night, which was a Saturday. Why can't they always have Halloween on a Saturday. Just make it the last Saturday of October. Makes sense to me. Anyway, the girls and I went trick or treating with friends and had the best time. Friends make everything better.










Hope everyone survived the aftermath of Halloween and the time change. Man, the older I get the time change just gets brutal for me. My kids are fine, but I definitely feel it.

No comments:

Post a Comment