Olsen Aventures

kelli instagram-001 kelli pinterest-001 kelli youtube-001 kelli contact-001

Clueless & Sunsets.

Oct 21, 2020

 "Miss Stoger, I would just like to say that physical education in this school is a disgrace. I mean, standing in line for 40 minutes is hardly aerobically effective. I doubt I worked off the calories in a stick of carefree gum...Miss Stoger, that machine is just a lawsuit waiting to happen." Cher Horowitz -Clueless











Just a fun little clueless inspired photoshoot that M and I did of Cher in gym class. It was so fun. 



A couple of behind the scene shots with little sis.

And then on the way home the sun was setting and we passed by the perfect spot to stop and take a few pics.







I actually took these photo's at the end of August. Right now we have snow showers. Yep. Snow in October. Pretty typical but still annoying of Southern Alberta weather. Stay warm friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment