Olsen Aventures

kelli instagram-001 kelli pinterest-001 kelli youtube-001 kelli contact-001

October.

Nov 9, 2020

 I honestly can't believe how fast October zoomed by. 

The girls had their jazz exams at the beginning of the month. Both did really well and I'm always so proud of them for working so hard. Especially McKenna. She only had like 3 months to prepare for this exam when you typically have 10-12 months.




Just enjoying the view from our living room window. Can you spot a little H bean?


Doesn't everybody eat their ice cream sandwiches this way...


A new hand-me-down bodysuit from big sis calls for a mini photoshoot.






We celebrated Thanksgiving with both mine and Ryan's families, though I only got pictures when we were at the farm, but we enjoyed our time with our families. I love Thanksgiving.

Oh there, you see it? Half of a little Malacko girl. I did get a pic celebrating with my family

Gosh I love these people



A hat selfie. I do love my hats.


We got some snow. Nothing like a Fall snowfall. Atleast she waited until October this year.



Ryan's been working hard on the basement. With four kids squished into 2 rooms and 1 bathroom sometimes you have to find your own little nooks to get some space.


The truth is I haven't really felt much like blogging this month. But its really important for me to journal so even though I might not be as in to it, I force myself to do it because I know how important it is. How much it means to me to have all of these moments recorded. Hopefully I'll feel a little more motivated and creative next month. Hope October was good to everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment