Olsen Aventures

kelli instagram-001 kelli pinterest-001 kelli youtube-001 kelli contact-001

September.

Oct 6, 2020

 Just to be honest here I am actually pretty happy to say goodbye to September. The last two weeks have been a struggle to say the least. A cold has gone through every family member (except Ry) and the kids were home from school a lot. Covid definitely makes it tricky to navigate but I'm so grateful we are all healthy; and honestly, I'm glad we got it out of the way right at the beginning of the school year. Now we should be good for awhile. We've got our routine figured out and school and life is going pretty good. And can we talk about the weather. This has been one of the best Fall's we've had in awhile. Beautiful warm weather. Beautiful scenery with the leaves changing colors. It is just the best. We really haven't been up to much. Just getting back into the groove of regular life. Ryan has been working hard on the basement. He is just starting to get the drywall hung. Once the basement is finished we can fully get settled in, but we love our new house. It is perfect and cozy. Just the way I like it. We are absolutely loving our new hot tub. Ryan and I go in most evenings and it is just the perfect way to end the day. Here are a few pics I've taken this month.





October is one of my favourite months. And not because of Halloween. I actually don't really like Halloween at all, but there is just something so special about October. Can't wait to see what she brings us.

No comments:

Post a Comment