Olsen Aventures

kelli instagram-001 kelli pinterest-001 kelli youtube-001 kelli contact-001

Pointe Photo Shoot.

Aug 30, 2020

 Since McKenna started learning pointe I have been wanting to do a little photo shoot with her. We finally got around to doing one and I am really happy with how the photo's turned out. She is a beautiful girl inside and out and I am so proud of how hard she works. She can't really do much on them yet, but it was still fun and we got some really nice shots. Hayley came to support and had to get into a few shots too.


































Hopefully the quality will be good. Sometimes I think my pics don't look as good when I post them on my blog, but you get the idea. I already have a few other photo shoots in mind to do with the girls that I'm excited about. Been feeling lots of inspiration lately. Love that I can get use my camera as a creative outlet. So, more photo shoots to come...

1 comment :