Olsen Aventures

kelli instagram-001 kelli pinterest-001 kelli youtube-001 kelli contact-001

Spring in Winter.

Jan 28, 2019

This month we've actually had some pretty good weather. Some days it even felt like Spring, which is a big difference from our -30 degree weather last January. We've only had a little a bit of snow, and even though the beginning of the month we had quite a bit of wind, the last couple weeks we've only had a couple of windy days here and there. I will definitely take it. I hate cold weather. The other day we actually got out as a family and went for a walk down at the river bottom. It was such a beautiful day and felt so good to get outside and just be together in nature. No t.v, cell phones, xbox, and other distractions. I love my family.









 



Lily and I went to Wear Em Out one day and had so much fun. I knew one of the Mom's there and she invited me to come and sit and visit with them while the kids played but honestly, I love playing there too. I think I have just as much fun as Lily. Her cousin just happened to be there so she loved playing with her too. It was a fun morning.







The girls had Parent Viewing at dance last week. I love watching them grow and excel at something they love. We are getting excited for competition season to start. Hayley took this picture the other day.


I believe its McKenna's jazz class. This is my view most of my evenings.


The girls working on their froggy stretch, which helps with their turnout.

My Grampa Shurtz (Mom's Dad) has cancer and was just sick with pneumonia which landed him in the hospital. I was able to go visit him last weekend. They thought he probably wouldn't make it through the sickness, but he's a fighter and he's doing much better. He still has cancer but we'll take all the good days with him we can get. One of my cousin's took this photo.


Aren't they the sweetest. Watching someone you love suffer is one of the worst experiences of life. I am so grateful to be a part of the beautiful legacy he/they have created. Love you Gramma and Grampa.

I can't believe January is almost over. Is it summer yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment