Olsen Aventures

kelli instagram-001 kelli pinterest-001 kelli youtube-001 kelli contact-001

Malacko Family Pics 2019

Jan 14, 2019

A couple of weeks ago we took family pictures with all of my family. It was just a last minute kind of thing because Alex was home for Christmas. My sister took the photo's with her camera. It wasn't windy which was a huge plus but it was still stinkin cold. I think it was the quickest photo session I have ever done but I think we got some really good one's. I sure love this beautiful family of mine.

For those of you who might not know my Dad married Penny around 9 years ago, which meant that our family grew to include Penny, her two daughters Alex and Lena, and then Lena's son Micah. I love having a big family.

All the grand kids

The Malacko originals. My Dad, sister Ginger and two brothers Cody and Adam


Love these cute girls and that sweet little boy

We had to take a warm up break in the museum. 




Then we braved the cold and took a few more.

This one turned out so good. My favourite for sure. For some reason I thought it was supposed to be a silly one though



We headed to Tim Horton's after to warm up with donuts and coffee/hot chocolate/tea.


1 comment :