Olsen Aventures

kelli instagram-001 kelli pinterest-001 kelli youtube-001 kelli contact-001

Birthdays.

Mar 1, 2019

I am so behind on blogging. I just haven't really been in a blogging mood lately, but I guess I better start getting caught up. We've had some birthdays over the last couple of months.

First was Ty's in January. He turned 12. For his birthday this year Ty wanted to go snowboarding. A day was picked where Ryan would take Ty and a friend but it has been extremely cold so they still haven't gone. The plan is for this Monday and the weather just might cooperate this time. He is so excited to finally be able to go. We had a family party for him and my niece Cohen. He is always lucky because Britteni usually plans the best parties so he always gets a good one. Britteni threw a minions themed party and we had so much fun playing games, and celebrating Ty and Cohen.







I forgot to mention on his actual birthday he got to go out to the farm and snowmobile and toboggan. He took his friend Sawyer and they just had the best time.







Ryan had his birthday in February and turned 37. We went and ate at the Italian Table and it was really good.

McKenna also had a birthday in February. She turned 11. For her birthday we are going to the ballet in Calgary in a couple of weeks and are both really excited about that. She also had a sleepover party with a few of her friends from dance. We ordered Bridge pizza, had cupcakes, and the girls watched the Nutcracker and had a candy and popcorn bar set up. And then they giggled into the wee hours of the night I'm sure. I was sound asleep in my bed.






I sure love my family and being able to celebrate them on their birthdays.

No comments:

Post a Comment