Olsen Aventures

kelli instagram-001 kelli pinterest-001 kelli youtube-001 kelli contact-001

Cotton Candy Skies.

Jan 13, 2019

Last weekend after days of high winds I woke up Saturday morning and all I heard was silence. Yay. That meant no wind. So up I got to enjoy a nice quiet and peaceful morning walk. It was so perfect after days of wind and freezing cold weather. And the sky was amazing. The perfect backdrop.







Here's proof of how windy its been...


For my walk I mistakenly wore my ugg type boots and ended up getting a blister on my heel. This weekend I got up for another morning walk and miscalculated how cold it was and didn't dress warm enough. I usually walk along the outskirts of town and got half way and realized how stinkin cold I was. I was tempted to call Ryan and have him come pick me up but I stuck it out and when I got home I was so cold. Had to warm up by the fireplace for an hour. 


Maybe one day I'll get this morning walk thing down right. 

The kids got to go on date's with their auntie Shannon and Lora. The boys went mini golfing, to the arcade, and then to Mama La for lunch.


The girls went and got manicure's, went to Moxie's for lunch and then walked around Henderson.



They all had so much fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment