Olsen Aventures

kelli instagram-001 kelli pinterest-001 kelli youtube-001 kelli contact-001

2019.

Jan 8, 2019

Adam, Brit, the girls, and Cody came to our house New Years Eve. We ate appy type foods and just played games all night long. Its really my favourite. I remember in high school my friends made fun of me all the time because whenever we were hanging out I would always say "Let's play a game." If we didn't start playing one right away then ten minutes later I would say it again. Needless to say I love playing games so it was the perfect way to end the year.

These three little's even stayed up till midnight

Some highlights over the last year




In 2019 we are hoping to sell our house. We have a few more little things to finish up and then we will list in a couple months. Then on to building our next house. We're feeling a bit more prepared this time around and have a better idea of what we're doing. We want to build and sell a few times so that we can be mortgage free quicker. So if you or someone you know is in the market for a beautiful custom home, send them our way.

I really want to hike a ton this year. I have a few hike's I want to cross off my bucket list like Crypt, Lake Agnes, Johnston's Canyon, and even though its not really a hike, Moraine Lake. But then I also want to do as many hikes as I can, see how many I can fit into one year.

But mostly we're going to be scrimping and saving so we can go to Florida next year for my Brother in-law's wedding. We're making a big two week family vacation out of it and it ain't cheap to take a family of 6 anywhere. So wish us luck.

I also just want to have fun. Find fun and adventure in all the big and little things in life. It makes me happier and just makes life more fulfilling for me. I have a tendency of being anal and over prepared for everything. I have this bad habit of needing to be in control of everything and I want to relax a bit more this year and just let things fall into place. Stop worrying about what everyone else is doing in their lives and just fully live mine.

So I'm raising my glass to 2019. Let's do this. May it be our best year yet.

1 comment :

  1. Cheers! And that's two things I said about 2019 too - more fun and more hiking! That's funny.

    ReplyDelete