Olsen Aventures

kelli instagram-001 kelli pinterest-001 kelli youtube-001 kelli contact-001

This is Halloween.

Nov 3, 2018

Not really my fave holiday but I usually try and make the best of it. The kids are in charge of their own costumes. I rarely buy new one's. We usually borrow or use something we already have at home. This year Ty borrowed a costume from a friend. Some weird red thing. McKenna wore her zebra onesie pajama's, and Hayley borrowed a Madeline Hatter costume from my niece. Nate ended up being sick and didn't even go trick or treating.

Lily and I invited Brit and the girls to join us for the community trunk or treat. My niece Bella created the eyes and teeth for our trunk. This was held during the afternoon while the older kids are still in school. Something fun for the toddlers and preschoolers.



It was fun but very cold. Then Malacko's stayed in town and ate supper with us and trick or treated with us. Ty, Bella, and McKenna went off on their own, and then Ginger and Ryan took a turn taking the little girls. They got the perfect amount of candy and then they came back and played halloween bingo and don't eat Pete, and we played Halloween charade's. We ended up turning our lights off around 8:00 because we ran out of candy.










Thanks for the fun night Malacko's!

Halloween you're still not my favourite.

2 comments :