Olsen Aventures

kelli instagram-001 kelli pinterest-001 kelli youtube-001 kelli contact-001

Sometimes blogging is hard.

Nov 4, 2018

I love blogging. I've always found joy in documenting my life and blogging has helped me do this over the last 10 years. I love recording our journey and being able to look back and see how far we've come. I love recording my thoughts, experiences, and the lesson's I've learned. I love blogging about things I love and giving advice that could help others on their journey too. But I especially love how treasured it is by my kids. That they can look back on our lives always. They can look back and remember how good their childhood was and how much I loved being their Momma. We've had so many crazy adventures, so many beautiful moments and life lessons that are captured in these books.

But sometimes blogging is hard. Sometimes I don't feel motivated or inspired. Sometimes I forget the main reason why I blog and worry too much about how many people are reading it. Sometimes I wonder if I should try to take it to the next level. Maybe try to make money off of it. Then I feel the stress and pressure as I try and come up with better things I could be blogging about, and then end up avoiding it all together. Then it hits me. Again and again. I don't want any of that. I just want to be me. I just want to continue writing about our daily life. Writing what's in my heart and not what I think people will like to read. I don't want to have ad's scattered all over my posts, and sit there worrying about numbers and how much money I'm making. This is my space to just be myself. To write for myself and my family. If you like stopping by to keep updated on our lives then we are happy to have you, and if not, that's okay too. I like this little space of mine and it will continue to be what I've always needed it to be. And when it gets hard again, and I lose focus on what really matters, I'll just keep reminding myself that this is what I love. That this blog is exactly what I need it to be. A place to write, create, and share.




No comments:

Post a Comment