Olsen Aventures

kelli instagram-001 kelli pinterest-001 kelli youtube-001 kelli contact-001

Dance Photo shoot.

Sep 7, 2018

I've started to really love taking pictures and I've been working on getting better. I have no desire to be a professional photographer or make a living off doing it, its just for personal use. I just really find joy in having nice photo's. I convinced McKenna to go out with me in one of her dance costume's to do a little mini shoot (I may have had to bribe her with a soft pretzel at the mall.) We had a lot of fun and I'm super proud of how they turned out. Here are some of my favourite's. Also I think because I have to increase the size of my photo's when i put them on blogger they tend to lose some of their quality so they are never as good. Gotta figure out if I can fix this some how so please just take that into consideration.



















No comments:

Post a Comment