Olsen Aventures

kelli instagram-001 kelli pinterest-001 kelli youtube-001 kelli contact-001

Back to School.

Sep 10, 2018

We made it through our first week of school. I don't know how happy the kids are to be back, but back we are and I love it.

Nate - Grade 8 

Ty - Grade 6

McKenna -Grade 5

Hayley- Grade 2

I have Lily again this year and things are going great. Were gonna be busy doing gymnastics, swimming, and of course stay n play. She's also starting at our studio this year in a preschool class and the girls and I are excited to share our love for dance with her.


We watched Adam and Brit's dog Story for 2 weeks. The kids did so well taking care of her and were sad to say goodbye. No, we are not getting a dog, but Story is welcome to come for a visit anytime.





Ty started Fall baseball which will run for 6 weeks with weekday practice and Saturday games. The girls are back to dance this week. Nate tried out for volleyball but then decided he didn't like it. He'll just be patiently waiting for basketball to start. I even joined a couple classes myself. I'm doing a ballet barre class, and an adult tap class. We will be busy busy, but the best kind of busy. The weather is cooling down and it officially feels like Fall. Life is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment