Olsen Aventures

kelli instagram-001 kelli pinterest-001 kelli youtube-001 kelli contact-001

Fabulous Fall.

Sep 27, 2018

Fall is seriously my favourite. The bad thing about living in Southern Alberta is that the Fall season doesn't last very long. On average we probably get 2-3 weeks of a beautiful Fall, and then the snow and cold come and all the Fall color's disappear. We already have snow in the forecast for this weekend. Boo. I tried to get out a couple of times to enjoy the Fall weather. The girls and I went down to the River bottom one day and then Lily and I made it down there another day. It did not disappoint with its beauty and magic, and luckily I brought my camera and took some photo's. Photography is becoming my new favourite thing. I just love creating and capturing these moments.

 
 


 

 
 















 I hope you were able to get out and enjoy the beauty, and if your lucky enough to get a full Fall season, please enjoy it for me.

2 comments :

  1. I thought you were going to say 2-3 days of fall. Sometimes that's how it feels. Cute pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You take amazing pictures, Kelli!

    ReplyDelete