Olsen Aventures

kelli instagram-001 kelli pinterest-001 kelli youtube-001 kelli contact-001

Oahu Guide: The Turtle Bay Resort & Ziplining

Mar 21, 2018

When looking for a place to stay on Oahu we knew we wanted to be on the North Shore. The Turtle Bay Resort is one of the only resort's in the area. It is pretty pricey though. They have a variety of places to stay. Right in the hotel, beach cottages, ocean villa's. They all look really nice but we were trying to do things as cheaply as we could. We ended up going on VRBO where we found a ton of condo's on the Turtle Bay Resort property. You don't get the same benefits as staying in the hotel, but you are only a 10 minute walk away and you can still enjoy all the amenities that they have. You can't use their pool but that doesn't matter because each condo area has its own pool too. The property is really beautiful and they have a ton of things to do there. Sadly with limited time we didn't spend a lot of time at the resort.


Here is the outside of the condo we stayed in. It was a studio room. It was pretty small but was perfect for what we needed it for. We really didn't spend much time here. There are so many different sized condo's for rent and so much to choose from so I'm sure you could find one that worked for you and your party size. We checked out the pool on our last morning here and I'm sad we didn't visit it earlier on. It was beautiful, quiet, and peaceful. We were the only one's there.







This is what happens when you have no children on vacation. You get to be in all the photo's. Mostly I just wanted to show off my cute bathing suit. I am so in love with it.

We also walked around the grounds on our last morning and did some exploring. They have a gorgeous Banyan Tree on property where they filmed some of the t.v show "Lost." Again, they have a huge and beautiful property. We really enjoyed exploring it.




                                    







That's the Turtle Bay Hotel




I would definitely stay at the resort again. Maybe even spend more time here and check out more of what they have to offer. We had a really good experience staying here.

We also did some ziplining. We used Climb works and had the best experience. It was so much fun.
Check out our Oahu highlights video  if you want to check out some footage of it. They had the nicest, funnest staff and we really loved it. Would definitely do it again, and again, and again.




Also, my pictures don't look as nice on my computer as they do on my phone. Maybe because I transfer them to my phone, edit them a little, and then transfer them on to my computer? Going to have to look into that.

Anyway, Its officially Spring. Hopefully the weather will cooperate now. Only a couple posts left of our Oahu vacation. Its taken me longer then I wanted to get them all posted but that is life I guess.

1 comment :