Olsen Aventures

kelli instagram-001 kelli pinterest-001 kelli youtube-001 kelli contact-001

Okotoks and New Years Eve.

Jan 2, 2018

Right after Canmore we headed to Okotoks to celebrate with my family. I always get after myself because I take a million and one pics for Christmas Eve and Christmas Day and then when we go to my Dad's I hardly take any pics. I did get a few this year but not much. I've realized that its just not going to happen and I'm okay with that. Its nice to put the camera down and just live in the moment. Usually we are eating, visiting, and playing game after game so there isn't much to document anyway. I usually live in comfy clothes and relax and unwind after the holiday. We usually try and get some sledding in but it was way too cold this year. Like -39 with the windchill. Its madness I tell you. It was really cold for about a week but is now starting to warm up again.







It was a good time. Ty skipped out on the Malacko festivities and went to Utah with Roy and Connie to visit cousin's. He had the best time and is on his way home tomorrow. We've missed him and can't wait for him to get home. I'm sure he will have a million stories to tell us.

New Years Eve my siblings came to our house to celebrate. Adam, Brit and the girls, and Ginger slept over. Cody had to work in the morning so he left after midnight. We ate appy's and snacky things and played games all night. All the kids stayed up till midnight and then had a big sleepover in the basement. Best way to end the year.

2017 was amazing for us and I can't wait to see what 2018 will bring.

Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment