Olsen Aventures

kelli instagram-001 kelli pinterest-001 kelli youtube-001 kelli contact-001

2018.

Jan 5, 2018

Every year just seems to get better and better just as it should. The highlight of 2017 was definitely finishing and moving into our new house. What will 2018 bring to us?

I really had to put more effort in deciding on some goals this year. I'm not sure why. When people first started asking me what my resolutions were for the year the only answer I had was "I haven't really thought about it yet." Of course once I sat down and really started thinking about what I wanted  to work on or change I came up with a ton. Here is a taste of some of my goals for 2018:

Drink way more water. I'm probably dehydrated more often then not and I really want to focus on upping my water intake.

I use to do yoga all the time but last year I started to workout more and lost time for yoga. I want to get back into that and try to do yoga in the evenings a few times a week. It was so grounding and helped me feel this amazing connection to myself. I miss that and need it in my life again.

More family dance party's because they are the best.

Invite people over more often. Now that we're settled into our house I have this long list of people I want to have over. Better get inviting.

Read more often. Like way more often. And books on all kinds of things, travel, photography, health & wellness etc.

Continue to learn and practice making video's. I'd really like to become good at this. Possibly put more time into our YouTube channel and get to the point where we can monetize it (I go back and forth on this for so many different reason's) so it's kind of a big question mark at this point.

Spend quiet time in Nature whenever I have the chance.

Spend less money on things we don't really need. Really think before I buy something. Spend less on clothing and eating out.

Learn more about minimalism. Invest more in experiences over stuff.

Find adventure where ever I go. Always.

Ryan and I are starting the year off with a bang by heading to Hawaii in 20 days!! I am beyond excited and can't wait for sunshine and beaches, and a new place to explore. I plan on taking a ton of video and trying my hand at travel video's because those are the kind of video's I really want to be making.

I hope you have big plans and dreams to accomplish in 2018. The year is yours to do what you want with it so make it good. Maybe even epic.


1 comment :