Olsen Aventures

kelli instagram-001 kelli pinterest-001 kelli youtube-001 kelli contact-001

A Smile, goes a long long way.

Dec 19, 2017

It seems like every year we're hit with a bit of sickness in the beginning of December. Hayley had a cough for a couple weeks, McKenna and I were both hit with something, and now Ryan is sick. I'm always happy to get it out of the way before Christmas.



A little treat for when I was sick. I'm pretty sure it helped cure me (wink emoji).


Okay, this probably helped out a lot more. Still going strong with my tea drinking. Enjoying it from my new mug (can you have too many mugs?). 

Lily turned 2! We celebrated by going to the Library, out for a birthday cupcake to Crazy Cakes, and then went to the Elementary school for a concert. It was put on by Lee and Sandy Paley. They wrote children's songs and were pretty popular when I was growing up and had their own t.v show called Ballooner Landing. They are much older now, but it was fun. I even remembered some of their music. We love our little Lily. She is so much fun and has become my little buddy. 

The Malacko girls came to the concert with us too





We love playing with snapchat filters
We went to a Christmas celebration at the kids school. It was fun. We visited different classrooms and they had different Christmas crafts and activities to do.


We've really just slowed down and kept all the Christmas hype to a minimum. We are now anxious for our two week holiday. Two weeks with no school, dance, basketball, and just relaxation and Christmas fun. 


The snow has arrived. And I've been indulging on one of my favourite Christmas mix's



Rudolph's Mix. You can only get it at Target during the Christmas season. So Christmas, we are ready for ya! We are headed to Canmore for Christmas this year and can't wait for something a little new and different. I hope you are all ready for Christmas so you don't have to go out into the crazy and chaos the next few days. If you do, good luck. I will be here, cozy in my home until Christmas Eve.

p.s the title of my post is one of the songs the Paley's wrote and sang. Anyone remember it?

No comments:

Post a Comment