Olsen Aventures

kelli instagram-001 kelli pinterest-001 kelli youtube-001 kelli contact-001

Football & Cookies.

Oct 29, 2017

Ty just played his last football game last night under the U of L stadium lights. Its been a great season for him. I'm still on the fence with whether I like football or not. Its a busy but short season which is fine. I love watching him play but its also a more dangerous sport which worries me a little. Also, we don't have the best fall weather so its usually cold. I hate watching sports in the cold. So ya, I'm really just torn on the whole thing. It was really fun last night because it was nice out and he got to play under the lights. He's a good little player too. He mostly plays running back or quarterback. He got to play defense a little too which he really enjoys as well. He broke through the line a few times and sacked the quarterback before he could make a play. He's definitely good, but I'm happy that baseball is his #1 love.





See. I'm always having to wear a toque when I go watch his games. Good think I love toque's.

Nate is in cooking at school right now and is obsessed with baking cookies. He's made us some a few times and they've actually turned out pretty good. They always have double the chocolate chips though. He's getting geared up for basketball season to start and has been outside playing as much as he can.

And now just a scattered photo overload from the last few weeks:








Hayley is a reading superstar. She is doing so awesome and I find her regularly on the couch reading books. Lily loves books too. We are having so much fun with this little girl.







I've been playing around with my new camera, and we've had some gorgeous sunsets. The weather is turning colder so I've been doing a lot of this...






And apparently I feel the need to document it all the time.




M is always working on those pesky splits, and I've been trying to write and journal more often. Its so therapeutic for me. My last title was "What has been pissing me off lately" Ha ha. I'm sure you're all interested in that one. Don't worry the next title was "what I'm grateful for." It just helps me get perspective to get it all out and write it all down.

We are now getting geared up for Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment