Olsen Aventures

kelli instagram-001 kelli pinterest-001 kelli youtube-001 kelli contact-001

Main Floor Update.

Oct 22, 2017

We've lived in our new house for like 6 months now and I haven't done any kind of update yet. The sad truth is that once you move in, the work seems to progress at a much slower rate. Our main floor is probably about 80% done but I thought I'd give you a tour cause it might be months (or even years) before its completely done. The other sad truth to building a house, especially your first house, is that you are likely to go over budget. So now anything we do has to come out of our own pockets, which means saving and finishing things slowly. Like I said, the main floor is close to being done. I need to hang some things on the walls and we have to finish the mudroom shelves. So here we go. Picture overload.

























And of course I made a video tour. Click HERE if you'd like to see it.

We are absolutely loving our house. I will have a hard time selling it when the time comes.

1 comment :

  1. Wow! It looks amazing! I love how you've decorated the space.

    ReplyDelete