Olsen Aventures

kelli instagram-001 kelli pinterest-001 kelli youtube-001 kelli contact-001

Canada Day Shenanigans.

Jul 9, 2017

This year we went camping on our family land at Horse Shoe Bend with the Malacko family. I love camping here because my in-laws house is a 2 minute drive away so I sleep at their house at night. I hate tents. Its such a beautiful and fun spot and we had a lot of fun with my family. We swam in the creek, played bocci ball and lawn darts, visited around the campfire and ate yummy camp food. Saturday morning my Dad, Penny, Adam, and Ryan went golfing and the rest of us headed into Raymond for the parade and lunch at my Grandma's. After that we went back to our camp spot and continued our camping fun. Ryan brought the quad over. Later in the evening we set off our own fireworks. It was hot all weekend, and was the perfect way to celebrate our beautiful Country. Canada is definitely one of my favourites.


















Also made a little video of our fun with the kids trying some spicy chips and the fireworks we set off. Click HERE to watch.

Happy Birthday Canada! Hope everyone enjoyed celebrating.

No comments:

Post a Comment