Olsen Aventures

kelli instagram-001 kelli pinterest-001 kelli youtube-001 kelli contact-001

The last couple of weeks.

Jul 4, 2017

We are on our new summertime schedule and loving it, but before that we had a couple busy weeks wrapping up the end of the school year.

Hayley graduated from Kindergarten. My last little Kindergarten graduate. This actually makes me so happy. After 4 years of Kindergarten I am done. It is just more involved and intense. And those half days are killer. She had a great year. She loved her classmates and teacher's and has learned so much.



These two have been besties since birth. They are excited to be in the same grade one class next year. 



These 4. All so very different, but each has this Momma's heart and makes me so proud.

Nate won a music award this year in school. He was really vying for a leadership or athlete award but this one will have to do this time.




We got to go to Marcella's grade 12 graduation. I've been lucky to have my own incredible daughters, and then some that I've gotten to borrow for a time. I've loved having all these fabulous girls in my life and am so proud of each of them. We hope to see a little more of Nic and Mar this summer. The girls adore them.





The girls sat so good and quiet for the 3 hour ceremony that we went for cupcakes after. Also the perfect way to celebrate the beginning of the summer holidays.



We also got in our first swim of the season at Henderson. Can't wait to spend most of our summer here.



Happy Summering everyone!

1 comment :

  1. I loved him henderson. I. We'd to get there more this year.

    ReplyDelete