Olsen Aventures

kelli instagram-001 kelli pinterest-001 kelli youtube-001 kelli contact-001

Summer update.

Aug 23, 2020

 I can't believe summer is almost over. I'm okay with it though. I'm ready for a routine and change of pace. I guess we've kind of been on holidays for like 5 months now so it is time to change it up a bit. Here is quick update on what we've been up to.

We've been doing lots of biking this summer. Ryan and Ty like to bike in the coulee's but I prefer the concrete path's. Ty and I biked into Lethbridge from Coalhurst a couple of times and Ryan and I have been on some long rides all over the city as well. It has been a nice form of exercise.


Fun summer nails.


Taking shots like this to keep my immunity nice and strong.

Us girlies finally watched Hamilton. I love musicals.

My fave summer breakfast.

Ryan took Ty to the driving range and then golfing for the first time. Ty loved it and Ryan said he was a natural.

Evening walks. We have had the best summer weather.

The littlest braids you ever did see, but I love them. I have the thinnest hair.

A few (hundred) date's at the pop stop. If you've never had it they are a food truck that sells fun pops and the most delicious cookies ever. I also love their flavored water. If you follow them on instagram you can stalk them all over the city. 



McKenna and I were in Calgary for a week for a dance intensive but I'll do a full post on that.

Little miss Hayley bean turned 9 years old. I am still in denial but she is excited about it. We had a bbq with family and it was perfect. Not sure when we'll get a friend party in because we are a little busy but maybe when we get all settled into our new house. She is kind, loves fiercely, and has the perfect amount of sass. She loves playing with her big sister, dancing, and spending time with family and friends. She has the biggest collection of calico critters you ever did see and is the queen of cute outfits. That smile, blue eyes, freckles, and dimples will forever melt my heart.


Visiting the Okotoks rock with Gramma and Grampa.

The girls had a dance camp at the studio which they loved. So many fun guest teachers to work with and they were so happy to be back dancing with their friends.

McKenna's new bed came in the mail and even though we move in a week the girls talked their Dad into setting it up. They love it.

Ryan also got lasik eye surgery over the weekend. He is resting and healing and so happy he doesn't  have to wear glasses or contacts anymore.

Now we are on the last week before we move so we are packing and getting organized. We are so excited to move into our new house.

Hope summer is treatin ya good.



No comments:

Post a Comment