Olsen Aventures

kelli instagram-001 kelli pinterest-001 kelli youtube-001 kelli contact-001

May.

Jun 5, 2019

Life in May:

Weather finally showed up for us and it felt like Spring. Lots of picnics and park dates for Lily and I.

Dance has slowed down while we are in between finishing competition and year end show which is in June.

Basketball is in full force with Nate practicing twice a week and tournaments over the weekends. So far their team is doing really well and Nate enjoy's being on the Chaos team. I love watching him grow as a basketball player. Schedule has been crazy with practices in Coaldale.

Ty and McKenna officially got accepted into G.S Lakie. We went to the open house night and it got the kids even more excited to attend.

These girlies are so excited to go to school together next year



Did a quick mini photo shoot with M in her solo tutu before we had to return it.











Again, some of the picture quality is lost when I transfer pics to my blog, but I think we got a few really nice one's. Ryan got some behind the scene pics which are not flattering for me at all but are fun to see.





Ha ha. They make me laugh.

Elliot came to play. She is all about make-up and is definitely better then I am at applying it. She did the girls make up every day at the last competition.


Not sure what happened here though. Ha ha. I love that they are still little girls who like to have some fun. They also made an impressive lunch (I stopped making lunches for my kids a long time ago)


Fruit salad, sushi jam sandwiches, and lemon water. Elliot only almost cut her fingers twice while cutting the fruit. We did send her home in one piece.

Had a fun night out with friends. We even let the husbands come this time.


Spent a nice weekend out at the farm while Nate had a basketball tournament in Cardston.

Same size of feet as Ty. Can't wait till McKenna and I can share shoes. 




Super cool sunset pic. Though not as cool as it looked in person. Just like a little ball of fire in the sky.


May you have been good to us, but we are still counting down until Summer holidays.

No comments:

Post a Comment