Olsen Aventures

kelli instagram-001 kelli pinterest-001 kelli youtube-001 kelli contact-001

April.

May 6, 2019

This is what our April looked like:

Nate made the Coaldale basketball spring league team and has been practicing twice a week. He is so happy to be playing more basketball.

Ryan finished the mudroom, laundry room, and Hayley's room.




Now if our lives would just slow down a bit we could get ready to list our house.

Slurpee weather has finally arrived.


The girls had ballet exams



We had our second dance competition in Calgary. It was fun but super busy. We had all of our groups on one day. Between both girls that is 10 dances. I was one busy Mama.


We stayed at my Dad's house in Okotoks




 
M's ballet teacher won an award for her choreography for their ballet group Vivaldi 

There was a polling station at the hotel so we took advantage and voted early
 





I had my 38th birthday

Hayley had her jazz exams


We celebrated Easter with both sides of our families. My family came here for a yummy ham dinner and then Ryan and the kids went out to the farm for a yummy salmon dinner. I stayed home to have a nice quiet relaxing day to myself.




We had Easter break and enjoyed doing absolutely nothing exciting. The kids spent lots of time playing with friends and having sleepovers, and I enjoyed walking in the River bottom with Tamara just about every morning. It was perfect.








April just flew by. Can't believe there is only 2 months until Summer!!

No comments:

Post a Comment