Olsen Aventures

kelli instagram-001 kelli pinterest-001 kelli youtube-001 kelli contact-001

Catch up.

Jan 1, 2019

Yikes. I'm getting just a bit behind on the ol bloggity blog. Before I can blog Christmas I need to do a catch up post. This will start at the end of November and go up until Christmas. So here goes...

We put the tree up in the middle of November. I know, kinda early but it is hopefully the last Christmas with my big tree so I wanted to enjoy it as much as possible.




The kids turned the dance room into their own little house.



Hayley bit her lower lip pretty hard one night. Its been awhile since we've had an accident like that. Blood everywhere. Wasn't pretty. She is fine now.



Here are a couple of pictures that were taken by the Moscow ballet's photographer backstage when the girls did the nutcracker.



I may have taken a screen shot of them. That's what all the extra stuff is. And I could have cropped them but didn't get around to it, so oh well.

While Ryan and I were on our Waterton getaway the kids had fun with Roy & Connie. H even got to meet the big guy.



I enjoyed many nights drinking tea by the fireplace and Christmas tree.


Ryan hit a deer coming home from work one night on the highway. He was fine. The truck took a beating but will be okay.


Nate started basketball. He made the SV (senior varsity) team with only one other grade 8 boy so he was pretty stoked about that. He's doing awesome and has a really good team this year. He also turned 14. What?!! I can't believe he is old enough to get his learners. He is such a good kid which has made our first experience having a teenager pretty easy. Love you Nate.



Lily turned three and we celebrated with donuts at Tim Horton's.


The kids had their Christmas concert's. Hayley made the cutest little Christmas elf.


Well I think that catches me up. I may have forgotten some things but that is what happens when I get so behind. Next up... Christmas and New Years.

No comments:

Post a Comment