Olsen Aventures

kelli instagram-001 kelli pinterest-001 kelli youtube-001 kelli contact-001

Cottage sleepover.

Aug 26, 2018

My in-law's have a little house on their property that they rent out. Its actually the house my Father in-law grew up in. Brit and the kids and I went to stay out there one night and had the best time. We played at the creek, played at the farm, and played at the Cottage. Cousin sleepovers are really the best.

We played at the camp kitchen all afternoon, and roasted wieners for supper.


 


 

 

We headed back to the farm for quad rides, and trampoline fun. The kids and Brit especially loved exploring the barn.


 
 
 

 



 
 

Then the kids played wii and then it was off to bed. Brit and I managed to get all the mattresses into the basement for one big sleepover. Then Brit and I got to visit until we were ready for bed. It was the perfect cousin sleepover.



I don't know, what do ya think Brit. New tradition?

ps. I really need to figure out why the picture quality is so bad when I transfer my pictures to my blog. So annoying.

1 comment :