Olsen Aventures

kelli instagram-001 kelli pinterest-001 kelli youtube-001 kelli contact-001

Summer I love you.

Jul 11, 2018

Summer is so good for my soul. It has pretty much just begun and we are already enjoying it immensely. We've been able to do some camping, hiked in Waterton, enjoyed some evening bike rides, and of course have spent time at the pool.


 

We celebrated Canada day in Raymond at my Gramma's with the parade, yummy food, and good company.


We've had great weather with hot days and then some cooler rainier one's to break up the heat.

We got to visit with friends who live faraway.


Sleepovers with friends and cousins. Ty is playing summer ball so we've been enjoying baseball games. Weekend tournaments. McKenna has a ballet clinic and is learning her competition lyrical choreography this week and it has been so nice to be back at the studio. Its her first time doing Lyrical and she is in love.

BBQ's on our deck


I bought this in Waterton last week and it just makes summer even better.


Root beer is one of my favourite flavour's and scent and this candle is amazing. Its a soy candle and it has 65 hours of burn time. There were so many yummy one's I just might have to go back and get some more. They have them at one of the gift shops in Waterton. Smells are everything to me.

Late nights, sleeping in.


Spending time with my kiddies. Can't wait to see what the rest of summer brings.

Summer I love you.



Oh, and here's a link to McKenna's ballet duet HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment