Olsen Aventures

kelli instagram-001 kelli pinterest-001 kelli youtube-001 kelli contact-001

Dance 2018 Performance Pictures

Jun 6, 2018

Man we have been busy, busy, and I've had no motivation to blog. I received our performance pictures from one of our competitions so I'll share some of those and then do an update soon. I love getting these pics and seeing the girls in action.

Flower Waltz - ballet (Hayley)









What's Cookin - jazz (Hayley)









"A" You're Adorable - tap (Hayley)









Better When I'm Dancing - Jazz Duet (Hayley)












Masquerade - ballet (McKenna)











Happy - Tap (McKenna)









Star Baby - Jazz (McKenna)












Earth Song - modern (McKenna)










Piazolla - Ballet Line (McKenna)














Put On a Happy Face - Tap trio (McKenna)











The Doll left out of the Toy Box - Ballet duet (McKenna)











Gulnare - McKenna ballet solo










 


No comments:

Post a Comment