Olsen Aventures

kelli instagram-001 kelli pinterest-001 kelli youtube-001 kelli contact-001

Welcome to Olsen Adventures.

Feb 20, 2018

Welcome to my little corner of the World. I've been blogging about our life for 8 years now. 8 years! That's crazy. I am so glad that I have the last 8 years of our life and adventures recorded here, and then also in book format in our living room. It has been such an easy way for me to record and document the things we want to remember and hold on to. I feel like my blog is in a bit of a transition period. I have loved sharing and writing my kids stories, something for them to look back on and remember, to see things through my perspective. It started out like more of a journal. A way to document our lives and tell our story, but now they are capable of writing their own stories.  And I'm proud to say that they are. They are going out into this World and are starting to make their mark. I love watching it unfold. I love watching them evolve and transform into who they want to become. Its pure magic and one of the best things about being a Mother. But its getting harder for me to journal about our lives on here. Mostly because they don't want me to share every detail anymore. And our lives are getting so busy that its hard to share every detail. But also because I want more from this blog as well. I want it to be more then just a place to share our daily happenings but a place where I can share my experiences, my passions, the things and topics that bring me the most joy or that I think can help other people along their journey. I feel like it has naturally been transitioning more into that over the last couple of years and I am loving the direction it has been taking. I'm in this new stage of life where my kids are getting older and don't need me as much, which has opened the door for me to find some new hobbies and new things that I am passionate about, and I really love sharing that with all of you. Obviously my family is still a huge part of my life and I will continue to write about them and our lives but I'm hoping to write more about the other stuff too. Travel, health and wellness, food, books, lessons I've learned, things that bring me joy, etc etc. You might have also noticed that I'm re-vamping the look of my blog too. If you read my blog on your phone do me a favor and go to the bottom and click to view it in the desktop version or view it on your computer and tell me what you think. Its a work in progress but I'm loving how its turning out. Thanks to my sister Ginger for all her help. Well, I hope you will stick around and follow us on this journey of life. I love comments, suggestions, tips, anything really. I'd love for this to be a community where we can share and support each other. Let me know if you have a blog, or if you're thinking of starting one, I can totally help with that too.


No comments:

Post a Comment