Olsen Aventures

kelli instagram-001 kelli pinterest-001 kelli youtube-001 kelli contact-001

House update and stuff.

May 23, 2017

We've been living in our house for a few weeks now. I seriously love it so much, and little by little we are starting to get everything done. All the closets are finished now, and Ryan has most of our tile done in our tub and shower in the master bath. We are starting to collect some furniture here and there. We just ordered an area rug for the living room, an arm chair, and bar stools. It is all coming together.




I love my walk in closet, and am obsessed with my kitchen. I even like to clean it. Ha, we'll see how long that lasts.

Here are a few other things we've been up to this month;



When the weather is nice, morning park days are a must with these littles.


Hayley's last swim day at Kindergarten.


I got a waffle iron for Mother's Day and we've started a new Sunday breakfast tradition. I love mine with coconut whip cream, strawberries, and coconut shavings.



We got the girls dance bar put up. Such a fun edition to our new house. I also use the space for a workout/yoga area too.



I'm halfway through the bikini series and I feel great. I've been working out every morning. Sometimes Ty will join me for a run. And I've been eating really well too. I bought the nutrition plan and have learned a lot about nutrition and fueling my body with good, whole foods. I love doing Buddha bowls. I usually do them with quinoa as the base, and then you can add whatever toppings and dressings that you like. They are so versatile and delicious. The one pictured above is a curry bowl. It has quinoa, chicken, shredded carrot, spinach, chickpeas, and walnuts, with a curry dressing. So good. 4 more weeks and I'll be ready to rock my bikini's just in time for summer. It can come soon enough. Hope you're all enjoying the beautiful weather.


No comments:

Post a Comment