Olsen Aventures

kelli instagram-001 kelli pinterest-001 kelli youtube-001 kelli contact-001

Easter and Last house update.

Apr 19, 2017

We weren't even going to celebrate Easter this year because we were just too busy, but luckily Brit invited us out for a turkey dinner and did a some Easter games and a hunt for the kids. Thanks Brit. I joked that if she hadn't invited us out we would be eating bunny pasta for our Easter dinner. Hayley wouldn't have minded that though:




We move in 10 days! I am beyond excited. Things are crazy though because the house isn't finished yet. Ryan is there every spare minute he has working his butt off to finish it. We have the last minute trades coming in this week too. Carpet, electrical, and plumbing. I am starting to pack over at the rental and we have #2 dance competition this weekend. We are busy, busy. We are also trying to enjoy our Easter break a little too. We went to Beauty and the Beast yesterday and it did not disappoint. B & B still is my favourite Disney classic. I loved every minute and was blown away with how well they did. So good. The kids had a couple sleepovers with Bella, but mostly we are packing and cleaning. Here are a few house pics:




I also did one last video. Click HERE

Its the last one I'll do before we move in. I will upload any other updates on my instastory on Instagram and maybe some on move in day so check that out if you'd like. Private account is kelliolsen17, and public one is olsen_adventures17

No comments:

Post a Comment