Olsen Aventures

kelli instagram-001 kelli pinterest-001 kelli youtube-001 kelli contact-001

The Olsen's take Disneyland: Utah

Dec 5, 2015

The last leg of our vacation. My computer crashed this weekend so I'm doing this from my phone for the very first time...we'll see how it goes. We are lucky to have Ryan's brother Dave and his family living in Utah so we were able to spend two full days with them. It is always fun visiting our Olsen cousins. Our kids play and get along so well. There are never any problems and I'm not even exaggerating. The main thing we love to do in Utah is eat:) they have the best places to eat down there. The first day we ate at some of our favourite's. Zupa's is a soup, salad, and sandwhich place that I love, and then we had to eat at Cafe Rio, and Rita's Italian Ice for dessert. We were also able to watch my nephew Ben's football game. The boys really wish that they are still playing...I don't. The second day we tried all new places to eat. We ate lunch at Corner Bakery Cafe which might be my new favourite. I had a butternut squash salad that was to die for. Then we ate at Goodwood, which is a BBQ place. Super yummy. The kids meals are so awesome in the states. Pretty cheap for the food they get. Then we went to Iceberg Drive Inn for milkshakes. We also did a little bit of shopping cause that is almost as good as the food:) we had such a nice visit. We always have the best time and were so happy we could break up our drive with a day spent with family.










No comments:

Post a Comment