Olsen Aventures

kelli instagram-001 kelli pinterest-001 kelli youtube-001 kelli contact-001

Housekeeping.

Dec 5, 2015

So, my computer crashed and its been really hard for me to blog. I tried from my phone but for some reason I couldn't get the pictures on it. So now I am blogging from Ryan's work laptop which we only have on the weekends. Since its been so long I need to do a catch up blog. So here it goes...

The boys finished football right before we left for Disneyland. It was a really good season and both boys loved it. I loved watching them play and they both did so well, but life was pretty busy and hectic so I am happy that the season is over. They got pictures and a trophy and a coyote's t-shirt. They also had a team party which they had a lot of fun at. Now they only get to watch football on tv and play it on the xbox. Nate will start basketball in January. Ty opted out and will have a break until baseball starts up.




McKenna is really loving dance this year. I also really love being a dance Mom. I promise I'm not one of those crazy intense Mom's, I just enjoy watching her, and have made some awesome friends that I love visiting with while she dances. We are at the studio a lot, but I really do love it and it never feels like an annoyance. She is starting to get costumes ready for her festival piece's and her jazz dance is almost all finished. We were also able to go to the Nutcracker right after we got back from our vacation with Britteni and Bella. There were a lot of kids from the studio dancing in it so it was really fun to watch. M really wanted to audition but because of our Disneyland trip she wasn't able to. Hopefully she will get to do it next year.







It is December and the wind has picked up. I hate the wind and the cold. But it is the Christmas season and that makes it bearable. We put our Christmas tree up last weekend and are in full holiday spirit. Only 2 more weeks of school and 3 more weeks till Christmas!


Oh, and have you ever eaten salad from a Mickey Mouse sink? It makes everything taste better.


No comments:

Post a Comment