Olsen Aventures

kelli instagram-001 kelli pinterest-001 kelli youtube-001 kelli contact-001

Trick or Treat.

Nov 2, 2015

Since I've had kids I've never really loved Halloween. I'm starting to realize that what it really is is that I don't like to spend money on Halloween. Costumes and candy are a waste of money to me. Also, I don't love all the candy. The kids become candy monsters and I end up eating more then I should. As the kids get older I'm actually enjoying it more. This year was actually pretty awesome. The kids all just wore costumes we had at home, and we went out to my Dad's this year so I didn't even have to buy any candy to hand out. My Dad had his front steps all decked out in Halloween decorations that the kids loved. It was also a pretty nice night which is an added bonus. And this year because we are headed down to California in just 4 days, the candy will come in handy for the drive. Especially the chips:)

Friday morning the kids had their Halloween party at school. I wanted to go to the school with them so I could go to the assembly and see all the kids dressed up. It was a crazy and chaotic morning. The boys went as football players and McKenna was a flower girl. We just grabbed Hayley's Snow White dress so she would have something to wear (I didn't even have time to brush her hair) and Will was a policeman. We made it in time (just barely). Hayley and Will loved seeing all the kids dressed up.



Saturday morning we headed out to Okotoks to spend Halloween with my family. The kids had such a fun time. Us adults had fun too. We literally play games all day and night long. McKenna decided to be a bride for Halloween night and Hayley was Rupunzel. I even dressed up in a minnie inspired outfit:)



Cutest little Kitty.



Sunday morning was beautiful, especially for November 1st, so we went for a nice walk down by the Okotoks River. Then we packed up and headed home. I think I can actually say I loved Halloween (this year anyway).



This picture cracks me up because my Dad was trying to get a nice picture but the kids were facing the sun. I finally had to tell him that it wasn't going to happen. Those poor little girls. But also, check out Nate's GQ pose. Ha ha. I love it.




Much better. A pretty cute bunch:)

3 comments :

  1. I love Haley's plaid coat. So cute. It was amazing weather for Halloween.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love to read it,Waiting For More new Update and I Already Read your Recent Post its Great Thanks.order modalert

    ReplyDelete
  3. hotdealsthanks for the shared this interesting information with us. I really enjoyed your article and waiting for new.

    ReplyDelete