Olsen Aventures

kelli instagram-001 kelli pinterest-001 kelli youtube-001 kelli contact-001

Grateful.

Oct 26, 2015

I am very late on my Thanksgiving post but I actually have a really good excuse. We just had our 2nd Thanksgiving dinner a couple days ago because Shannon and Steve were in town, so I couldn't very well post until we were all finished celebrating. Over the Thanksgiving weekend we had a turkey dinner with the Olsen's, but it was just us, Roy & Connie, and Lora & Ryan. We also did a lunch with my family. It was really nice and perfect. We just love spending time with our family. Steve has been working in B.C but is coming to work with Roy for a few months so he just got back, and Shan's been on her honeymoon and was in town this past weekend and both really wanted a turkey dinner, so we did another one with them. It was delicious and really fun as always. Family is always on the top of my list of things that I am grateful for.

I love this sibling massage line. I think Ryan has it a little too easy!
Lately I have been really fascinated with our bodies, especially our immune systems, and how it all works. It is so amazing, and  is something I have been so thankful for lately. I really believe it is one of the greatest gifts we have been given by our Heavenly Father. I mean just think about it, if we get a cut or bruise or bump, our body heals it. When we are sick, our immune system goes to work and get's rid of anything that shouldn't be there. Its truly amazing. I've been watching the truth about cancer webisodes and it is so inspiring and amazing and it just makes me want to take care of my body all that much more.

I'm also grateful for knowledge. I really believe that knowledge is power and that we should educate ourselves on anything and everything. In this day and age we can find information on everything so easily. What the heck did we do without Google:)

As I said before, I am always super grateful for my family. They bless my life in so many ways. I am grateful for a Heavenly Father who loves us. Who sent us here to Earth with everything we need to live a happy and successful life. The more I learn about life and our bodies and our Earth, the more I believe that there has to be a God. Everything has meaning and a place and it is just too intricate to just be by happen stance. We might not know everything about him, but I believe he is there. That he loves all his children. Every single one of us. I also believe he expects us to love and take care of one another. Love really does heal everything. We don't need to agree with people to love them, or have empathy. Love really does win:)

Oh, and I am grateful for older children who can do chore's now. Having less to clean is super awesome:)

Doesn't everybody clean their mirror this way:)
And I'm grateful that we are headed down to California in just 11 short days! I am so excited. Life is really, really fantastic.

Happy Thanksgiving!

1 comment :

  1. Love to read it,Waiting For More new Update and I Already Read your Recent Post its Great Thanks.order modalert

    ReplyDelete