Olsen Aventures

kelli instagram-001 kelli pinterest-001 kelli youtube-001 kelli contact-001

Canada Day.

Jul 4, 2014

I love me some Canada Day celebrations. Parade, bouncy house, food, great company, and swimming. It really is one of my favourite holidays. It is so nice as the kids get older because I really just get to enjoy the holiday without having to follow little kids around, constantly having to worry about what they are doing or where they are. It is so nice. My kids love it too. They love spending time with all their cousins. We had an amazing day as always.









This is how you know you've had a good day.

I love living in Canada, and especially Southern Alberta. I am convinced I live in one of the best places in the World. Happy Birthday Canada!

1 comment :

  1. Bet they were so glad to see their cousins. Fun times.

    ReplyDelete