Olsen Aventures

kelli instagram-001 kelli pinterest-001 kelli youtube-001 kelli contact-001

The End.

Jun 30, 2014

I know that June is only half way through the year but in June a lot of things have come to an end for us. Of course there is the obvious end of school for the kids. McKenna had her last day a week before the boys. the last day she had a western day. She had such an amazing year it was really hard to say goodbye to her teachers and little friends.




Nate was quite happy to be finished school but it was a little harder for Ty. He just can't believe he will no longer be in E-1 anymore. I told him all his friends will be back next year but he said it wouldn't be the same. I am so happy that it was a successful school year for all the kids. Now we can fully concentrate on staying up late, sleeping in, and playing hard all day with no schedule or routine. I love it.

McKenna and I got to go to Nicolletta's grade 12 graduation. I started babysitting Nicolletta and Marcella right after I graduated from high school. I took a year off doing that before I went to University. Nic was 3 and Mar was 9 months. I watched them quite regularly whenever my schedule allowed it for the next 5 years and they were my flower girls at my wedding. Now they babysit my kids and my kids just adore them. Nicolletta looked beautiful and I am so proud of the woman she has become. I am so happy that I could be a part of her big day. Congrats Nic!




The kids had their last day of swimming lessons. They all did really well and passed their levels. We start up again for a summer session at the end of July.




Hayley enjoyed watching the kids

McKenna had her year end show for dance. It is always a busy week leading up to it, but it is the highlight of the year. I LOVE watching her perform on the stage. She did such a good job. I noticed this year that the routines were pretty similar to the one's last year, but McKenna was on the beat a lot better this year and she hardly ever looked at her teacher. So she has improved so much. She loves it so much and that makes me very happy. She also won the combo award this year. There are 3 combo classes and she was chosen. I was so very proud of her and she was really excited about it.


Post show flowers



Hayley made a new friend after the show

So now our summer has officially began. We have lots of fun things planned. The best thing about things ending is that new things will begin. Happy Summer everyone:)

No comments:

Post a Comment