Olsen Aventures

kelli instagram-001 kelli pinterest-001 kelli youtube-001 kelli contact-001

Family Photo's.

Sep 30, 2016

We went and got the kids school pics done over the weekend down at the river bottom. We haven't done a family one in awhile so we added that as well. It was the perfect fall evening. The sun was shining and everything looked so pretty and Fallish. After the picture's were taken we hung out and walked around for a bit just enjoying each other and nature.










I made a video of our adventures here too.

And...check out this epic slide at our school. New playground's are the best.



September has gone by way too quickly. I hope October brings us just as much goodness.

Our family pics were done by Devon Durocher and when I get my hands on them I will definitely share.

1 comment :

  1. I love all the fall colors you see in the river bottom. With the bridge it is a perfect photo spot.

    ReplyDelete