Olsen Aventures

kelli instagram-001 kelli pinterest-001 kelli youtube-001 kelli contact-001

Camping.

Aug 27, 2015

Last weekend we went camping at Horse Shoe Bend with Adam and Brit. Now my kind of camping might be very different from yours. We spent all day Saturday playing at Horse Shoe Bend which has a nice kitchen area with a fridge, grill, BBQ, and pretty much anything else you need in a Kitchen, so food prep is pretty darn easy. And then we sleep at my in-laws in a nice comfy bed:) And then go back to the camp kitchen in the morning. I really don't love camping any other way. I love the outdoors, but when it comes to sleep,food prep and running water, I'm kind of high maintenance. Adam and Brit camped a couple of nights in my Gramma's trailer. We had beautiful weather and had such a nice time together. Sunday we went into Waterton and spent the afternoon there and then we headed home. It was a really fun weekend.













1 comment :

  1. Beautiful pictures. That is totally my kind of camping.

    ReplyDelete