Olsen Aventures

kelli instagram-001 kelli pinterest-001 kelli youtube-001 kelli contact-001

McKenna Ray

Mar 13, 2014

McKenna just turned 6. She is such a cute, sweet, and petite little thing. We sure love her around here. She is such a good big sister and loves playing with Hayley. I love that even though they are 3 and a half years apart they still love to spend time with one another. She loves Kindergarten and is such a social butterfly. She is always telling me who she "hung" out with at school and is always asking for play dates. She listens and learns well at school and knows all her letters and is excited to start learning how to read. She still lets me dress her every morning and lets me do her hair the way I want. I love it. I hope it will last a couple more years. She takes Ballet and Tap and is really starting to excel in both. She is quite active and likes to be outside riding her bike or playing on the trampoline and swing set. Earlier in the school year she got a little crush on one of the boys in her class and would call him her boyfriend. But the other day she informed me that he is no longer her boyfriend because every time he is next to her in line he says "boo" to her and she thinks its annoying. Ha. I hope she always realizes that boyfriends are more annoying then fun when you are young. She still loves to spend time with her Mom and really listens to me and takes what I say to heart. I hope this will last forever.

I sure love you McKenna! You are an important part of this family.







No comments:

Post a Comment