Olsen Aventures

kelli instagram-001 kelli pinterest-001 kelli youtube-001 kelli contact-001

Birthdays

Mar 1, 2014

Ryan and McKenna both had birthday's in February. We had Ryan's family over one night to celebrate. We had a nice ham and baked potato dinner and my sister in-laws brought cupcakes. It was a really nice evening. Ryan went snowmobiling with a friend on his birthday, and then we went to a movie together. We went and saw Saving Mr. Banks. It was really good. McKenna got a Disney Princess lego set, and some treats for her birthday. Her and I ended up going to my friend Megan's shower on her birthday. Megan has a daughter a couple years younger but the two play really well together. We both had so much fun celebrating with Megan and her family and friends. Megan and I have been friends since grade one, so it is really neat to see our daughters playing together now. I even let McKenna eat like 5 cupcakes because it was her birthday. I am so happy for Megan and her cute little family. Its exciting that they are making it official next month and I can't wait to celebrate with them.






It was also my good friend Devon's birthday. Megan arranged for a surprise dinner with all of Devon's friends. We all met at Hudson's and waited for Devon to arrive. The surprise was ruined because Devon recognized all of our vehicles in the parking lot. It was fun to celebrate with her. The food is so good at Hudson's. It was a really fun night.

No comments:

Post a Comment