Olsen Aventures

kelli instagram-001 kelli pinterest-001 kelli youtube-001 kelli contact-001

Bertha Lake.

Aug 2, 2020

Bertha Lake is one of my all time fave hikes in Waterton. I've done it a few times but we'd never done it with the kids so we decided to take them. My kids always complain, okay sorry, 3 out of the 4 always complain whenever we go hiking. But usually once we get going they end up loving it and having fun. Its a pretty hard hike. Like 10 km's with a 550 m elevation. My kids rocked it though. We hit a bit of rain and then some hail on the way up, but I told them that it would be sunny and beautiful when we got to the Lake and sure enough it was. Its a beautiful Lake and we enjoyed our snack and putting our feet in the water. I just really enjoy hiking with my family.









 

 




No comments:

Post a Comment