Olsen Aventures

kelli instagram-001 kelli pinterest-001 kelli youtube-001 kelli contact-001

New Years Eve.

Jan 2, 2017

We debated doing a few different things for New Years Eve, but then opted to just stay home and have a quiet, relaxing evening. Late afternoon we took the kids to see Moana at the theater. It was so amazing. I really, really loved it. The music, the story, the characters, just everything. I really feel like I was meant to be born on a Hawaiian Island. I love the culture, the beauty, the hot sun. I don't know how I ended up in this cold and windy place. But anyway, I felt so inspired and it really touched my heart. It was the perfect message to come home and talk about as we wrote our goals for the new year. Then we ate yummy appy's and snacky foods, and played games all night. I love that the kids are getting older and can start playing games with us. We taught Ty and McKenna one of our favourite card games and now they are obsessed. They want to play it all the time. We didn't quite make it till midnight. I yelled Happy New Year at 11:00pm and then we all went to bed. It really was the perfect way to end the year. I didn't take any pics. Just living and enjoying the moment and all that. Here is a pic from my Instagram. Its called the best nine of 2016 where it calculates your most liked pics over the year. So here is the best of our year according to my instagram followers:


Hope everyone had a fantastic New Years! Here's to 2017.

Oh and the kids made video's to share what they got for Christmas. Click here and here to watch them.

1 comment :

  1. I haven't seen that movie yet. Sounds like a lovely day.

    ReplyDelete