Olsen Aventures

kelli instagram-001 kelli pinterest-001 kelli youtube-001 kelli contact-001

Wally's Beach

Aug 2, 2016

We had the perfect day at Wally's beach the other day with friends. Gorgeous weather and so much fun playing and visiting with Tamara, Samantha, and Mackenzie. I am so anal when it comes to my kids getting dirty. I just hate the clean up that comes a long with it. Now that they are getting older and can pretty much clean themselves, I've let go a little bit, although it still kind of gives me anxiety. The beach is so much fun but sand gets EVERYWHERE. We love it, but I can only do it a couple of times a summer. We enjoy the pool much more. We have been spending most of our time at Henderson. We all love it and there is no messy sand and clean up afterwards. We've been having a beautiful summer. I'm sad its already half over.






I love the reflection in our sunglasses




The boys were there too, but they don't sit still long enough to get any pictures. Well except while they're eating. Next time I'll make sure to get a pic of them eating :)

No comments:

Post a Comment