Olsen Aventures

kelli instagram-001 kelli pinterest-001 kelli youtube-001 kelli contact-001

Breakfast time.

May 3, 2016

First thing in the morning is always the easiest for me to eat healthy. I feel like there are so many easy, healthy breakfast options. Mornings are usually busy trying to get yourself and the kids ready for school and work so its important to find some simple quick things that don't take too much time. Here are some of my go-to favourite breakfasts that I eat often.

1. Granola. I usually top mine with some ground flax and then a ton of fruit. And of course I use almond milk instead of regular milk.



2. Oatmeal. The kind I have right now has chia seeds, hemp, buckwheat, and coconut in it. I usually add flax, fruit, and sometime a little pure maple syrup just to give it a little more sweetness.



3. Toast. We always pick a whole grain option of bread and then I usually top mine with avacado and sometimes egg. So good.



or I have almond butter with banana on my toast. (sorry, didn't take a pic)


4. I love muffins for breakfast too. I know they are not the healthiest but I try and find healthier recipe's and options. One's with less sugar. Then I usually pair it with a green smoothie. I feel like the really healthy smoothie makes it okay to eat a muffin :)




I promise these aren't all for me. I most definitely share atleast some of them with the rest of my family :)

There you have it. Just some of the ways I'm trying to eat healthier. Breakfast is the perfect place to start.

No comments:

Post a Comment