Olsen Aventures

kelli instagram-001 kelli pinterest-001 kelli youtube-001 kelli contact-001

Spring.

Apr 21, 2016

The beautiful weather we are having is making me so happy. We have been out enjoying the weather and this wonderful season. After a Southern Alberta winter nothing feels quite so good. Here are some things we have been up to:



I got this little herb planting kit in my Spring Fab fit fun box that I am really excited about. I planted basil, mint, and thyme. I'm excited to see it grow. There is already some basil poking out. I love fresh herbs.





We've been spending a lot of time outside in the yard of course. A lot of basketball and we started trying to get H to ride a two wheeler, but so far she doesn't have too much interest. She'll get on it and we'll take her down the street once and then she is done. I've been trying to go for a run (more like a slow jog) in the evening whenever I have time and motivation. The boys have started coming too and its been nice to have them with me.




The drop in gymnastics place that we frequent had a surprise visit from Ariel and Rupunzel the other day. Hayley loved listening to their stories and then they had a full on dance party with them. It was so fun and made Hayley's day.




I got these camo joggers a couple weeks ago and they are my favourite. So comfy and cute. H and I playing around with my new selfie stick. Have I mentioned how much I love it yet :)

Life is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment